i get alot of questions about my ‘tan’
which 9 times out of 10 is a fake one
🙁 wish it was due to a hot sunny holiday
so as ive ran out of my xen tan mousse which i adore!
ive gone back to basics..
st moritz and garnier spray tan
both of these cost less than £10 combined and you get a lovely golden tan
(however i will warn too much of the spray tan and you will go dark orange im speaking from experience here girls every OTHER day MAX lol)
how i apply:
– shower/bath scrub all over with an unscented scrub
– dry myself and apply fake tan starting from toes to shoulders
– 3/4 pumps of mousse tan a leg (i like them dark) rub in in circular motions
– 2/3 pumps for stomach and same for back
– 2/3 pumps per arm and then i rub the excess onto my chest and shoulders
– then once thats dry i go over the fronts of my legs, tops of arms, shoulder basically anywhere the sun naturally hits with the spray tan to give those areas an extra boost
– then half a pump of the mousse on my face too making sure to blend down!
easy squeezy 🙂
some tanning tips i go by:
– apply moisturiser to really dry areas, knees, elbows, knuckles etc
– always wash hands after each section.. no one wants orange palms!
– dont use any scented products on the skin for 24hrs.. this can change the colour