Starting with out this week:
– Hospitals; I’ve been off work this week rather poorly my kidney infection from two weeks ago that I thought has cleared up actually didn’t, it clearly was having too much fun in my body. This meant numerous trips to my GP and being admitted into hospital, something I didn’t want as I get really scared in hospital. Being put on strong sedatives that really knock me meaning evening when I am awake, I’m not really with it. As I type this at 3am I’ awaiting a call from the Doctor as I’m in a lot of pain and despite being on 3 painkillers plus 2 sedatives and a cocktail of other medication I’m doubled out (the laptop is at my feet I am literally bent over)
– Missing the blonde blonde hair; as much as everyone loves the new hair colour on me, me included, I do keep looking at old pictures that make me want to run to the hairdresser and ask for the bleach back. However this colour is nicer and I will stick with it. For now.
– Not having the boyfriend around; I’m ill and I want to snuggle up next to him. Simple. I love his cheesy grin.
– Being spaced out; I get why I am on the sedatives but right now it doesn’t feel great.
– Rain; please can we have some sun back? We pretty much missed summer Britain was robbed!
– Bliss Triple Oxygen skin products; I have been using a lot of Bliss products lately (post coming soon) and they have really improved my skin, I’ve noticed such a big difference in two weeks. The oxygen face mask in particular is a fabulous product, I had a facial done in Glasgow by Bliss and have used the mask ever since.
– Perfume; Elli Saab, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Chloe Rose Edition, Caudalie (the red one).. I could go on and on. When I feel a little down a quick spritz of a loved perfume instantly picks me up and brings back good memories attached.
– Peach Ice Tea; When I’m ill I crave this stuff and the bestie brought me a HUGE bottle yesterday so I have been drinking it like its going out of fashion. It’s so addictive, over summer not a day passed where I didn’t have a costa ice tea.
– By Terry Baume De Rose; It is crazily expensive but it is the best and I cannot get enough of it I am going through it too quickly for my liking.
– Good Things; The new body products smell yummy and make my skin feel great I will do a post soon, it’s long overdue. I’m thrilled they are doing body products as I love the facial skin range, the wipes and mask are two firm favorites of mine that I repurchase time and time again.
I’ll finished with my nails courtesy of Elegant Touch